Wednesday 15 August 2012

綠色情人節快樂+九個月快樂



27072012-13082012
普普通通依然有她的陪伴謝謝妳

14082012
這個月信息你說:綠色情人節快樂
結果換來你的討厭 沒關係

butimissyou
15082012
Darling
You don't want me? Are you serious?
It does not matter I still love you still haunt you
You hate me It does not matter, I love you on the line
I know I am very FanJian where you good for me

I know you again and again to try to please me and rang me

You say I have not thought of you indeed, I really do not
I am disappoint you, you do not trust it doesn't matter
I will work hard to continue to help our love, I will not give up
My birthday, you said you would accompany me.
And you have not more than one year
And you have every night to play a long message to me.
I believe you, I'll wait for you

I know this time you are very angry, not so easy to forgive
Perfunctory cold about you, you say these are my attitude to you in July
If you take these attitudes does not matter to me
You angry one minute, a minute less sweet
But before my birthday, we will good same like before, okay?


If you are tired, I am here waiting for you to come back
Has been.


I think I'm ugly and nobody wants to love me
Just you


No comments:

Post a Comment